Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jhatphat Kesar Malai Kulfi







Ingredients1 tin condensed milk
2 tins of nestle cream
1 cup of cold milk (measure it in the condensed milk container)
A pinch of saffron (kesar)
Few raisins, cashew nuts, almonds (nuts finely chopped)

MethodIn a bowl mix condensed milk, cream and milk. Whisk it nicely into smooth mixture.
Add the saffron and chopped nuts. Garnish it with powdered almonds or pistachio.
Freeze it in a plastic container or if you can find the earthen pots (matka) pour the mixture and freeze it for creamy delicious instant Kulfi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i Sari
your matka looks gorgeous and I like the recipe too so easy to prepare.
I got two matkas with me which I brought from India, my brother throwed a party in a
hotel for her daughter birthday and I had this matka kulfi but couln't resist to leave the matka, so asked the waiter whether it's ok to take the matka home with me.
ya I know it's cheap but who cares as long as I have them. they are so cute. Like your blog.
cheers
rajani

Anonymous said...

sorry me again I meant Hi

Anonymous said...

Hi Sari

I have tried your Kulfi and it tastes really good. I didn't have any saffron but added cardamom powder to it. Thank you for the recipe and I will try again.

cheers
Rajani rayudu